Sunday, October 10, 2010

Family History

Jen and I have always known that family history is an important part of our church membership, but little did we know that soon it would become an hour long part of our church membership. Today we found out that we will now be in the Temple and Family History work class, for Sunday School. We are collectively thrilled with the opportunity to do Family History and Indexing on a regular basis through the class. Our first lesson was on the importance of doing family history work, and have been reminded that the happiness of our ancestors depends on the work that we do for them as saviors on Mount Zion. Here's to a semester of family work!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if I can help. And be cautious - I got addicted to Family History at 19 and have never overcome the addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are safe. Jen is addicted to Volleyball and Basketball and I am addicted to math =)

    ReplyDelete