Friday, July 8, 2011

Julia Says...

Julia wanted some space to say a few words. I take no responsibility for these words.



I love Bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Erin is so cool. My favorite color is purple. We are watching Star Gate. I like it a lot. Erin's mouse for the laptop is cool. Did I mention my favorite color is purple? Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud Bud I love Bud sooo much.

Erin says I am wierd. We are having lunch. Bud is the most amazing Quarter Horse in history. I think blogs are silly. You should just talk to each other its more social that way. Erin and I are going to see a movie today. It's called Mr. Popper's Penguins. I love eating popcorn at movies. I am nine years old. I don't like home made ice cream. I don't know what to write now.

No comments:

Post a Comment